Today, the UMass Athletic department announced a number of changes to the UMass Football experience for the 2017 season. Please review the full announcement, but below are some important points.
Season tickets are now a much better value. The band alumni/parent discounted price of $130 gets you a ticket to the 5 McGuirk home games, in addition to a midfield seat at the Fenway Park game. Also included:
- First right to purchase additional midfield seats for Fenway game.
- A free parking pass in traditional lots for every 4 season tickets on your account
- Discounted parking on the newly formed “Stadium Drive” grass area for $25 for the season
- Free access to new Commonwealth Club fan experience & hospitality. (Additional passes can be purchased at the door on gameday.)
- Two (2) free tickets to a basketball + hockey home openers.
- Season ticket holder gift
- And more
As in the past, fans can purchase single game tickets via UMassAthletics.com, StubHub, or through the UMass Athletic Ticket Office.
Pricing: Season $140, Alumni/Band Parent $130, Single Game at McGuirk $25 ($20 if purchased in advance online), Single game at Fenway ($45-$100). Homecoming group rate TBA.
- Gameday parking pass for single game purchasers is $10. It’s just $5 is purchased in advance.
- All parking will be paid parking at the stadium for 2017.
- If you show up on gameday to buy a game ticket at the gate, parking will be $10.
- If you purchase tickets online ahead of time, parking is just $5.
- Free parking included with purchase of season tickets.
The grassy area between lots 11 and 22 along Stadium Drive is now a reserved tailgating area for season ticket holders and qualified donors ($25 for the season for a season ticket holder).
- Any and all questions can be directed to 1-866-UMassTix
- Student tailgating is now located at the back of lot 11 (next to Gladchuk Field).
- Tailgating otherwise unchanged.
- We’re working with Athletics, the Alumni Office, and the Band Parents to maintain access to the grassy area outside the Football Performance Center.
The marching band will move to seats in section 18, and will perform pregame, halftime, and postgame to the press box.