The Big Band Bash
‘Bash 2018’ will be Saturday, April 14, 2018
in the Campus Center Auditorium!
The Concert Band will give its spring performance Sunday, April 15.
Join us the weekend of April 14-15 as we celebrate the legacies (both old and new) of the Minuteman Band!
So what’s in store?
On Saturday, April 14th, join us for the 2nd Annual Big Band Bash. It’ll feature a UMMB-banquet-style format complete with cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. There will also be silent — AND LIVE — auctions of amazing prizes to raise money for the band, and it’s open to all!
The inaugural Bash in 2017 featured amazing auctioneer and band alum Matt Dunphy, who helped gavel us to $5,000 for new band uniforms!
- Baby green salad
- Grilled veggie pasta salad
- Braised chicken with tomato, garlic, Mediterranean olives and lemon
- Cauliflower and butternut squash macaroni and cheese
- Rosemary roasted beef sirloin au jus
- Herb roasted Czajkowski Farm potatoes
- Roasted brussel sprouts
- Wild rice pilaf with dried cranberries and walnuts
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Mixed berry cobbler with Maple Farm’s ice cream
But why in April?
YOUR Minuteman Concert Band performs its spring recital on Sunday, April 15th in the Fine Arts Center Concert Hall.
Following the concert, there will be a reception at the George N. Parks Minuteman Marching Band Building, and Old Chapel will be open for self-guided tours.