This year, as always, we need a corps of volunteers Friday afternoon and all day Saturday.
Here’s a list of tasks and donations that would be seriously appreciated… Some are specific, some not, but all are important
HORN, GUARD and DRUM EQUIPMENT LOANERS
- Guard should contact Lori (Gilmore) McCarthy
- Horns should contact Keith Paul
- Drums should contact Tim Cormier
Please log all equipment loans here.
- Can someone make way-finding signage to get folks from Multibands to the Top of the Campus? A couple signs would need wood spikes or similar to hold outside. The rest can be tacked or taped inside the Student Union/Campus Center complex.
- We HAVE signage for alumni registration from previous Homecomings.
- For the post-concert reception… calling on everyone to bring memorabilia and photos to share. Should be able to store in your car for quick retrieval from the parking garage… not sure we’ll have access to the Top of the Campus before 10pm.
ALUMNI BAND REGISTRATION
- Need LOTS of folks to help check alumni in, hand out music, shirts and handle walk-up registrations.
- Folks to help coordinate loaner equipment handouts and collection after halftime.
- Saturday following the dedication of The GNiP, we need to setup tables and chairs in the tent.
- Someone to donate balloons/decorations.
We’ll have table favors. Catering will provide maroon and white linens.
- Who can donate a TON of name badge labels and Sharpies???