BandFest presented by REMO will feature the outstanding bands selected to participate in the 2018 Rose Parade. Over the course of two days, each band, along with its auxiliary performers, will present the field show that has led to its success.
BANDFEST 1 – DECEMBER 29, 2017 1:30PM
- Air Academy High School Marching Band (USAF Academy, CO)
- Australia’s Marching Koalas (Dangar, New South Wales, Australia)
- Banda De Música Herberto López – Colegio José Daniel Crespo (Chitré, Herrera, Republic of Panamá)
- Homestead High School Mighty Mustang Marching Band (Cupertino, CA)
- Pasadena City College Tournament of Roses Honor Band & Herald Trumpets (Pasadena, CA
- Pennsbury High School “Long Orange Line” Marching Band (Fairless Hills, PA)
- Santiago High School – The BOSS (Bands of Santiago Sharks) (Corona, CA)
- University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band (Amherst, MA)
SAVE THE DATE!
The Los Angeles Alumni Network and the Band Alumni Network of the UMass Amherst Alumni Association are co-hosting a UMASS ALUMNI RECEPTION to celebrate the Minuteman Band’s appearance in the 2018 Rose Parade!
All are welcome.
Event details coming soon!
* NOTE: This event is NOT part of the Rose Parade Travel Package.
Check local TV listings for the start of the Rose Parade (8 am PT, 11 am ET)
Rose Parade Tickets
The UMass alumni travel party will be seated in the Area 4 Grandstand at 1580 E. Colorado Blvd.
Rose Parade Travel Package